Celebrating ....

CELEBRATING The PJ's 48th YEAR! * www.junto.blogspot.com * Dr Franklin's Diary * Contact @ PhiladelphiaJunto@ymail.com * Join us at Facebook and @philabooksarts *Meeting @ Philadelphia * Empowered by WritersClearinghouse.

Saturday 25 March 2006

School Daze

Billets Doux

Philadelphia:
A Philadelphia public school teacher submits the following essays written by a 7th grade girl (12 years old) at his school:

The Way I Feel About You
See right now I'm thinking about you. God knows I'm in love with you. I know you want to be with me. I'm just trying to make sure I'm happy. I love the way you hold me. Now my family sees how we look into each others eyes, like the two best lovers. I remember when I kissed you, now I really miss you. Let's keep it real. I love you. Fuxx.

Talk or Walk
I'm tired of these people walking up to me like I'm sweet. I'm not one of them bixxx on the street. Someday, you've been gone a month, and I'm going to run up o your house, boom, boom, boom. Let's see who's sweet now. Look who's laying on the ground. Mom's crying. I'm smiling. Oh, shxx, is you dieing? I put a ring around your eye like the ring in the bathtub. I don't need someone to make me tough. All I need is myself. Now, bitxxx, what's up? I'm going to do me, bixxx. Don't be mad cause I'm free. If you gone talk, bixxx, or better walk.