Celebrating ....

CELEBRATING The PJ's 48th YEAR! * www.junto.blogspot.com * Dr Franklin's Diary * Contact @ PhiladelphiaJunto@ymail.com * Join us at Facebook and @philabooksarts *Meeting @ Philadelphia * Empowered by WritersClearinghouse.

Monday 26 March 2012

Forget It!

Zoe Strauss Disses Junto,
Centrepiece portrait in Stauss' exhibit
at the Philadelphia Museum of Art
Favours New York Times
____________________
Rescheduling Appointment
For Art Museum Exhibit?
_____________________________
Blog Editor Carreño
Says 'Sorry, Forget it!'

Dear Richard Carreno,
Thank you very much for booking office hours with me. As you may know, this exhibition (with all of its satellite components) is the first of its kind at the Philadelphia Museum of Art and I am very pleased to have you be a part of it!

Because the show has been such a phenomenal success thus far, many opportunities have opened up that conflict with my Museum obligations, including some office hours appointments. Though I have worked hard to avoid this outcome, it is with great regret that I must cancel your appointment with me on Friday, April 6 so that I can pursue a major project with the New York Times.
Please note that this cancellation does come with the promise of rescheduling! Because the office I use, however, has been generously offered to me for public use by Timothy Rub, the CEO and Director of the Museum, we are still working to determine when it is available. I plan on offering several dates for which I can make it up to you. It is my hope that you will be able to reschedule our meeting on one of them.

If you have any questions or concerns please reply to this email and either Justin or Emily (my two wonderful exhibition assistants) will be happy to respond. They will also get those make up dates to you as soon as we have it figured out. I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause given its short notice and am very grateful for your understanding. We will make this happen!

My warmest regards,
Zoe Strauss