[One in a series of gallery photos dipicting a remaining, but often hidden physical past of Philadelphia].
1. Old Brooks Brothers at 15th and Chestnut.
2. Old Jacob Reed, another clothier, in the 1400 block of Chestnut Street.
3. The old Girard Bank building, now the Ritz Hotel (Broad Street).
4. The old Peck & Peck building (Chestnut Street): One of several upmarket, women's clothiers (Bonwit Teller, another), which used to maintain branches here.
5. The old Pennsylvania Company, in the 1400 block of Chestnut Street, a now a condo.
Junto powered by Writers Clearinghouse