Celebrating ....

CELEBRATING The PJ's 48th YEAR! * www.junto.blogspot.com * Dr Franklin's Diary * Contact @ PhiladelphiaJunto@ymail.com * Join us at Facebook and @philabooksarts *Meeting @ Philadelphia * Empowered by WritersClearinghouse.

Tuesday 28 November 2006

Re: Remembering

LETTERS: Sidney Hook is NOT Invited
Philadelphia
2 November 2006
Friends:--
Peter, many thanks for the updated details.
I mentioned something a while ago re inviting Washington Square Daily News -- for news coverage. I believe there was a comment or two in the 'nay' column.
I've been impressed, over the years, how this paper has never bothered re alumni events. Sure invite 'em. But, I for one, don't feel any kinship with this outfit. What's yr take?
Peter, again, I have video re 1968 re Hatchett, produced by Bobst Library. Maybe yr bud S. Lyle can up with VCR so we can do loop during pre-prandial drinks.
By the way, tell Sidney Hook he's NOT invited!
Best all,
Ricardo